Monday, December 19, 2011

not sure I will be attempting this again...



I sure LOVE to cook delicious meals but I am noooo baker.. I think it's due to the fact that baking requires so much patience and there is no room to improvise or tweak things.. after all I have never been a fan of playing by the rules. But thanks to my sweet MIL, I  received one of those swanky Kitchen Aid mixers for my birthday this year and I just had to put it to good use. So here is the final result.. 2 full days of baking with 2 young boys.. wheeeew-weeeh!!  The kitchen was so wrecked by day 2 I wish I had a picture of my husband's face when he came home from work...priceless!! I am trying to forget the whole exhausting experience and vow to use my mixer for more exciting things like homemade pasta or bread.. now thats what I'm talking about! But here are my pics to prove I was a good mommy this year and did the whole Betty Crocker bake-with-your-kids thing.. and even better used all Mrs. Field's cookie recipes :))))))))